Friday, February 13, 2009

Photos and Youtube!

Ok, I hope this works.

If you click here you should be able to go to a photo album of the wanderings of your favorite duo. I've tried to include captions and things. I'll still post the blogs, with pics, but this I'll add as we go. It's a thing with the amount of space I get on blogspot, and me fiddling around with new dork stuff.

Speaking of which, we also loaded a few videos on YouTube. If you search for Wanderingandrambling (our profile name) you should be able to see the videos. I'm not certain, though, because YouTube and the internet cafe are fighting.

NOTE- There's a ton of spelling mistakes in the captions. Layne, no. Dan... NO....

Love ya! Miss ya!

-Al (& Jen)

4 comments:

Layne said...

What?!?

Anonymous said...

What did I tell you about your Birthday!??!?! You didn't have one this year! Your life will resume upon your return = )

Looks like you guys are having a good time. Stay safe.

Irish Blessings said...

That is so cool! Aren't elephants adorable?

Anonymous said...

Hey... I tagged you in my blog that I share with Layne. Check it out. http://holdthetomato.blogspot.com/ :o)

It looks like you're having a blast! I miss you guys! :o)