Thursday, August 7, 2008

Al Needs Something.

I know, I know... what else is new?

So we're trying to figure out the address, and how long it takes for things to arrive here. Daisii is claiming she's getting packages in 4 days, Jen's care package from home never made it...

SO, here's what I'm asking:
Drop us a line, snail-mail style. It can be anything- a picture, a post card, a post it note- and then comment on this blog and let us know 3 things:
  • date you sent it
  • who you sent it with
  • tracking number (if it has one)
I have quadruple checked this address, cleared the bugs, and I'm certain it's correct now. PLEASE don't think you need to send anything big/special/expensive. We're doing this mainly so we can know what to expect should we need something important/expensive sent, and because it's really nice to get notes from home out here.

Here's the address:

Al & Jen Sterling
6F Gerium Plus Academy
BR Building 625-2
Donam-dong Seongbukgu
Seoul, South Korea

We really appreciate it, guys. I'm working on a pretty big post, but it's taking a bit. As always, we love and miss you all terribly.

Peace.
-Al

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'll be interested in seeing all the random things that get sent to you by people you don't know. lol I see to it we get something in the mail to you soon. I'll email you with the details.

Irish Blessings said...

Okey dokey!

Going out in today's mail, Thursday, August 7, 2008, United States Postal Service, regular mail, is a letter to you guys!

Just a short little one to test things out... Keep us posted!

Anonymous said...

What's the zip code?

Anonymous said...

your address has dong in it. I'm going to see about sending you something to your dong.