Sunday, August 31, 2008

It's Not Polite, But It Had To Be Shared.

So I had a few rowdy boys in the back of one of my classes. While I had my back to them one of them, Tom, shot the other, Nick, a bird. Nick, appalled, raises his hand and yells, "Teacher! Teacher!" I turned. Nick pointed emphatically at Tom. "Teacher! He f*%ked me!"

Have a great week folks. Jen and I leave for Jeju Island on Wednesday, so this will have to keep you company. I'm also having fun playing with the blog itself. I think I added something to subscribe to it, I have no clue. I'm still pretty new at blogging. Seems no one needs a new 5.25" floppy drive put into a 286 anymore....




Dan(ger), this is for you. Enjoy.


-Al

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

....and you taught them how to give each other the bird and what it means.... didn't you?

Unknown said...

lol thats funny as hell.

Momma Jean said...

Yeah, yeah, that was funny.

Seriously. No, really. It was.

But now, I'm looking for an update on the Jeju Island vacay. Has anyone else googled it? I'm pretty sure we found Eden. I mean, outside of the whole 'volcanoes' thing.

Hurry Back! We miss you!